Managed Print Services
As an independent MPS provider, Fastek will work closely with you to manage your entire print infrastructure.
Managed Print Services allows you to gain complete visibility and control of your printing, helping you save money and increase productivity. You will also benefit from environmental improvements and document security. Our unique approach allows us to understand your objectives and work closely with your business to develop a strategic, fully integrated solution that focuses on finding the right machines for you.
What does Managed Print Services include?
A Managed Print Service contract with Fastek includes:
Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printer
Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
We don't just oversee your printers. We also:
Conduct a thorough print audit to analyse your current print environment, costs and requirements.
Monitor, manage and optimise your total print environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
Provide a tailor-made proposal to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
Identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected*.
Provide an environmentally conscious printing evironment through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
Give secure printing access.
Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
Provide network management and IT integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
A fully-trained team of engineers on hand to deal with emergency call-outs or preventative or general maintenance, all included in your cost per print.
*When purchasing print management software such as PrintFleet Manager.
What are the benefits of Managed Print Services?
Whether your business requirement is cost saving or to optimise processes and workflows, the benefits of a Managed Print Service contract with Fastek can be huge.
- Reduced Print Costs. The cost of printing amounts to a large portion of a business's annual spending - as much as 15%. Managed Print Services means you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
- Accurately Budget. Before they turn to Managed Print Services, businesses often find themselves paying for consumables on a weekly or monthly basis, and receiving unexpected bills for engineer call outs. An MPS contract gives back full control of costs with monthly or quarterly invoicing, avoiding any additional costs. And, with full visibility and control of your printing, you'll be able adjust high volume areas to suit your budget.
- Visibility and Control. Managed Print Software such as PaperCut allows you to gain full visibility and control of your printing. The use of ID badges, pin codes or biometrics not only means safe and secure printing, but also reduces the risk of multiple printing and documents getting lost. You'll also be able to set restrictions for certain users, see the source of unnecessary costs and adjust high volume print areas to suit your budget.
- Service Support. Our Managed Print Service contract includes service and support from our experienced engineers, whether it's general maintenance or an emergency call-out.
- Save Space. Before signing up to a Managed Print Services contract, most companies have numerous devices taking up considerable office space. Consolidating your devices to just a few multi-functional machines, means more vital desktop space and floor space.
- Day-to-day Management. When purchasing software with your Managed Print Service, your business will no longer need to worry about the day-to-day running of your print infrastructure. Tasks such as managing and ordering toner will be taken care of, with new toners automatically dispatched when your cartridge is beginning to run low.
- Increased Productivity. It's estimated that an incredible 15% of IT time is spent dealing with printer related issues. With a Managed Print Service this can be significantly reduced, freeing up your IT staff to focus on more productive tasks within the business. Productivity benefits will also be seen within the wider business, due to a more flexible print solution reducing bottle-necks and eradicating poor print workflows.
- Secure Printing. Also called Follow Me Printing or Pull Printing, Secure Printing allows users to print from their desktop to any printer within the network. It also allows users to complete the printing once at the printer, meaning confidential documents can be securely printed.
Make an Enquiry
Speak to one of our experts today
0845 460 69 80